Friday, February 8, 2008

KAWAZAOUCHSZXIANGCBSOWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

That was my little war cry right there, I was just practicing. My random outcries are losing their touch. And I'm out of touch with you guys!!!!!! I wish I had more time to talk, but you'll have to see me later. When I do have the time, it it so totally major photo album time. HECK YEAH! You finally will get to see my pictures and I can save the story spoilers for later!!! I actually need to get some work going on all of my stories anyhow (plus I need get down some new ideas). If no one looked or noticed, all about me is new, so look in the corner with the lovely picture of the blonde lady (not me) and enjoy. Right now I'm leaving to go to my grandma's because we're helping her FINALLY move into her new house. But I've missed you all and I miss you still! Loves and regards from Waterspryte!

No comments: